Skip to content

Oh my.. Mirtillo has another one..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mirtillo @ Agility

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    RivermoonR
    Love watching the dogs do agility! Tillo did great…..I guess in that first one he just thought the course should be set up a little different ;-).
  • Mirtillo and Pip

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    dmeyD
    The pictures are beautiful, as always. Looks like you had a great time at the zoo. Can't go to the zoo here either!!!! …..I'll take some pictures of our walks here tomorrow, hopefully everyone will enjoy them,.. Although I guarantee they won't be as nice as these!!
  • Have you ever had one of those days..

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Lovely pics of Otis Petra, he's a handsome chap. I'd forgotten that joke Rita Jean :D
  • Another Photo

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Great picture! (and Thunderbird - little pictures are great for those of us with small screens so don't worry)
  • Mirtillo in Sweden

    Show Off Your Dog
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    26k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Elscodobermann: Great pictures as always. There are plenty of people here in Scotland who are desperate to see Tillo in real life! if you do decide to visit i am sure all of us Scottish folk can help you to find dog friendly accomodation - and maybe arrange a basenji get-together somewhere. That sounds wonderful! I think it will be Scotland then for 2010 :) Looking forward to it already! :D Dog friendly accomodations are very welcome! :D
  • One Month Later

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    -ClarEmmKai--
    @RedVelvetLynx: His tail is so cute! Thanks! Double-looped tail! :)