Skip to content

Mirtillo in Sweden

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    oooeee Janneke, well well so it is final now? :-)
  • Mirtillo coursing

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Look at that beautiful Tillo go..wowser. he is a stunner…
  • Mirtillo and Lycia in the studio

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love them..they are all so good..The last one..ohh so pretty. Thank you for once again showing us your wonderful dogs..
  • Mirtillo nine months

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    @LiveWWSD: As in the Italian leather and Suede designer? :p I do think you can make a nice purse out of Tillo's coat ;) Mirtillo means 'blueberry'.. don't ask..:rolleyes:
  • Mirtillo in Sweden

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    13k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Barklessdog: Very cute dog & great pictures. Sweden looks like a beautiful place to live The first thing a thought when we drove in to Sweden was: if I'll ever buy a second house, it will be here! It's so beautiful there! And the people are really nice!