Skip to content

Floyd: Related to GA Pups?

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji-mix Pups for rescue in Ohio

    Basenji Rescue
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    14k Views
    D
    I rescued a young Sheltie/Basenji mix many years ago from a Columbus OH shelter for BEAR-Basenji Education and Rescue. She was trouble for the shelter and was kept in a separate area. She loved to lure course and she also would go after balls and bring them back to you! Looked just like a Basenji but with longer fur and her tail was not tightly curled. Dr. Tracy used to joke that we could trim her and get an ILP number from AKC! She found an excellent home. Jennifer
  • Georgia- 6 Basenji pups need rescue!

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    tanzaT
    @BendaTXBRAT: Where else was it posted? I wasnt aware of it, and want really sure in which category to post this in. I can add the info there as well if you will point me in the right direction. thanks http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?t=9377
  • R/W basenji pup in OR

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Her and Hot Rod both are nice looking. I wish you best of luck. Rita Jean
  • Basenji in Dallas, GA, has a new home!!!!

    Basenji Rescue
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    V
    Vicki, you ROCK!!!!:):):)
  • Basenji in GA Needs New Home

    Basenji Rescue
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    jys1011J
    Good breeders are hard to find :) BRAVO Robyn!!! :D
  • GA BRAT needs foster homes

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    You folks do such a great job. I hope this post gets you more help.