• For Christmas, we did a Secret 'Senji Santa exchange with a group of our favorite pals on Dogster… The kids got to open their presents this morning... 🙂 (Please ignore the mess and pjs)

Putting Miles's new collar on…

And what's this? Buddy Biscuits?

SO CUTE!

Ham really enjoys his biscuits. 🙂 (He looks like a puppy here!)

…And now for Lexi's gift! What is it Poo Poo??

You're right; two heads are better than one.

Mmm… Rawhides! Laser Pointer, Toys, & treats--OH MY!

• Happy Holidays from my pack to yours.

• Kudos to you for the rescue - hope everything works out well (as it looks like it already).

• I must be crazy… I just bought a 16x20 of Miles! And an 11x14 of Lexi!! :eek: (Dogster has teamed with Shutterfly - the 16x20 was free, but still... the one I got of my human nephews is only a 5x7!)

:p It's true... I've gone to the dogs!! 😃

• BDawg,

You have the most photogenic dogs I have ever seen!

• 🙂 awww, thanks! the secret is… if you take a million photos of your dogs, you will eventually get some good ones. 😉

• Very cute photos!!

• @BDawg:

🙂 awww, thanks! the secret is… if you take a million photos of your dogs, you will eventually get some good ones. 😉

Been there done that, thank goodness for digital… I used to spend a fortune on film and getting them developed! But those are great pictures

• his ears really look 10x better! im glad everything worked out!

• Proud MAMA 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

• @BDawg:

I must be crazy… I just bought a 16x20 of Miles! And an 11x14 of Lexi!! :eek: (Dogster has teamed with Shutterfly - the 16x20 was free, but still... the one I got of my human nephews is only a 5x7!)

:p It's true... I've gone to the dogs!! 😃

this would look great blown up to 18"x24"

This should definitely be on a Basenji calender

• awwwww so cute!

• Yeah! One year adoption anniversary for Miles!! 🙂

• @BDawg:

Yeah! One year adoption anniversary for Miles!! 🙂

Happy "Forever Home" Day, Miles!

• @BDawg:

Yeah! One year adoption anniversary for Miles!! 🙂

Gee, I fell like I should be sending the boy a gift or something.:)

Happy one year Miles….....told you, you where gonna have the best Home and Mom and Dad..................Ever!:D

• Now if only it would warm up so we could exercise him more- he's become a "deviled" Ham… He's found a new treasure chest under the bed-- he's chewed random things. That- along with about 10 pair of undies, a spool of thread, and has started eating his dolls. lol... He must now be supervised at ALL times. Oh Ham. You silly boy. Just wait till summer- you're getting run until your legs fall off! 😉

• @BDawg:

Now if only it would warm up so we could exercise him more- he's become a "deviled" Ham… He's found a new treasure chest under the bed-- he's chewed random things. That- along with about 10 pair of undies, a spool of thread, and has started eating his dolls. lol... He must now be supervised at ALL times. Oh Ham. You silly boy. Just wait till summer- you're getting run until your legs fall off! 😉

LOL…deviled ham...that's perfect! Congrats on your first year with Miles! 😃 I started reading that thread before I every got my B, Ruby. My how time flies! 😃 😃

• Lexi & Miles recently took their first trip to an ISLAND!! We stayed at Bald Head Island, North Carolina this past weekend and the kids had a blast!! 🙂

PooPoo hates the waves!! RUN!!

The kids check out the surf…

Fun on the beach…

Blue Steele

Miles eating sea grass.

My kids are supermodels. 😉

Miles was actually called a bad@ss by another dog owner on the beach!! LOL

Happy Endings.

• Beautiful photos, love these 2 dogs, sounds like a nice trip 🙂

• Oh I just love the photos….your dogs ARE Supermodels 😃
    Thank you for sharing, it looks like they had a great time

Suggested Topics