Skip to content

Some Pics from the BCONC Puppy Match

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Ayos results and pics

    Basenji Showing
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    dmeyD
    JAjajaja …..thanks everyone.... no I was just joking... no offense whatsoever, quite the contrary , I have great admiration for women in general, and i understood what you meant. I feel very flattered by all your comments.. thank you. Yes the show was lots of fun....and Valentina was incredible. Really it was like one of those movie moments where everyone starts cheering! It was really cool, because she really did amazing. She is a natural. so calm, she made Ayo pose still, which non of us had been able to do!!
  • Puppy Eval Help

    Basenji Showing
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    lvossL
    Another thing you need to consider, is this just going to be a show dog or are you thinking that you may some day breed her? The puppy that may be the best starter show dog may not be the best choice if you are thinking this may also become your foundation bitch.
  • Best Puppy In Show - Take 2!

    Basenji Showing
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    JISGARDJ
    Well done Jess and Maya, another great win!!! Steve.
  • Best Puppy in Show

    Basenji Showing
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    JISGARDJ
    Great news, well done Jess and Maya! I know what you mean when you say (spoilt little princess), my Poppy is just the same! They can get away with murder if they keep winning.:D
  • Nicky Pic

    Basenji Showing
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    He still has it Lisa!!
  • Sugar's New Chamion Pic

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    DukeD
    Sugar is so gorgeous! I love Basenjis in all colors, but my eyes lock in on the tri's every time. ;)