Skip to content

BCONC Fall Specialty Brag

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Big Brag

    Basenji Showing
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    20k Views
    ?
    Congratulations to you and your four legged children. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • Dogshow brag!

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    Primo is too cute for words…. and yes there are some lovely pieces... loved the 2 Russell Terriers with the english tack... I think it was called tattle tail?
  • My Brag…

    Basenji Showing
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    moetmumM
    Congratulations to all of the dogs and your daughters, sounds like they had a wonderful time. Good size entries too! My Rufus was a little 'B' when he was in puppy (still can be if he feels like it) we entertained everybody with his antics, it does get better!
  • A little Brag

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    congrats!!
  • Myran brag

    Basenji Showing
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    myranM
    Pat Yes it´s good that one has to be taken when they are mature cause as you said too many "wonderpup´s" that do not age well.
  • Mirtillo brag

    Basenji Showing
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    YodelDogsY
    @Janneke: I finally have his judge report. I tried to translate it to proper English.. but please correct me if I'm wrong.. Young breed representative of four months. Square construction. Elegant expression. Beautiful topline and outline. Splendid head with beautiful wrinkle formation. Small dark eye. Beautiful straight legs, bit stronger angulation on the hindquarter. Already beautiful forechest. Very well condition with supple skin. Moves gracefully and light-footedly. Already excellent show qualities. Beautiful presentation. I love how your shows have written critiques. This is not done at AKC dog shows so you never really know what the judge thinks about your dog unless they happen to make a comment.