• @ibi_n_sane:

so you had him muzzled? well in that case your BF also does a great job with Photoshop πŸ˜‰
    are you going to Leek next weekend?

..ggg… πŸ˜‰

Yes, we'll be in Leek!! Will you be there too?

• Congratulations to you and Tillo, a most handsome dog indeed!

• Well done Janneke & Tillo - a well deserved win.

We travelled for 7 hours yesterday to a show in the south of england, got 4th in a class of 4 - not one of our best days!:rolleyes:

• @Janneke:

..ggg… πŸ˜‰

Yes, we'll be in Leek!! Will you be there too?

yes! probably with 2 Basenjis, 4 ibizans and the galgo πŸ™‚

• Congrats to both of you! Very handsome boy!

• Big congratulations! He looked wonderful!

Terry

• Way to go! Great Job!! Congrats!!! :D:p;):D

• thanks all!!

@Elscodobermann:

Well done Janneke & Tillo - a well deserved win.

We travelled for 7 hours yesterday to a show in the south of england, got 4th in a class of 4 - not one of our best days!:rolleyes:

It's never fun to travel such a distance for 'nothing'. Do the dogs get a judge report in GB? I like the fact that you can still take something home from the show.. Even if it wasn't the result you were hoping for, you still know what the judge liked/didn't like about your dog..

Btw: Your pup in Sweden is doing great, isn't he? He's a lovely looking boy!

@marianne: see you in Leek then! I'm looking forward to seeing your B's!

• @Janneke:

thanks all!!

It's never fun to travel such a distance for 'nothing'. Do the dogs get a judge report in GB? I like the fact that you can still take something home from the show.. Even if it wasn't the result you were hoping for, you still know what the judge liked/didn't like about your dog..

@marianne: see you in Leek then! I'm looking forward to seeing your B's!

That is one of the things I miss about not showing under the FCI:(

Here in the UK you only get a critique for 1st place at open shows, 1st & 2nd at championship shows and 1st,2nd & 3rd at Crufts!!

• Congratulations Janneke & Tillo. Well done!

• @Janneke:

QUOTE]

Unfortunately we only get critiques on first/second at championship shows. But i shouldnt really complain, Tilly has won her class at the last 4 championship shows in a row (and a reserve CC), so its probably about time we were brought back down to earth lol.

And yes, the pup in Sweden looks great in his pictures - the two i kept have a lot of living up to do!

• Oh no! Some days not beeing here and I missed THAT :eek:

CONGRATS Tillo and Janneke!!! πŸ˜ƒ
    What a relief - wasn't it?! πŸ˜‰ Just wonderful!

Zuri and Thabo just got their 1st points for the German Champion 2 weeks ago. I was SO happy!
    Especially because it was such a long way to go for Zuri and me…

• Woohoo - congratulations Janneke and Tillo! Happy to see my favourite Tillo doing so well! I see the judge also liked Tillo's head. πŸ™‚

• @Elysium:

Oh no! Some days not beeing here and I missed THAT :eek:

CONGRATS Tillo and Janneke!!! πŸ˜ƒ
    What a relief - wasn't it?! πŸ˜‰ Just wonderful!

Zuri and Thabo just got their 1st points for the German Champion 2 weeks ago. I was SO happy!
    Especially because it was such a long way to go for Zuri and me…

Oh my.. I was soooooo relieved when the judge said "you can put him on the ground now".. I turned around, gave BF a smile and a wink, and then turned around like it was very normal that he was such a good boy.. πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats to you too for winning Thabo's and Zuri's first points. What happened with you and Zuri..?

Edit: Big chance that we will be in Germany for the Speciality.. probably not to show, but for the track racing!

• @Kipawa:

Woohoo - congratulations Janneke and Tillo! Happy to see my favourite Tillo doing so well! I see the judge also liked Tillo's head. πŸ™‚

Thank you! Most of the judges like his head a lot, or at least his wrinkles πŸ˜‰ This judge just kept talking about his wrinkles.. He also talked about the different Basenji breeders in GB and Finland and he asked me how many teeth dogs are supposed to have.. haha.. It was a very nice judge.. πŸ™‚

• Thank you! πŸ™‚
    Well… Zuri is my first dog and the first I show, of course πŸ˜‰
    And due to the fact that our "princess" has a very strong charakter and doesn't like the ring, we had some difficulties in the past πŸ˜ƒ
    No growling or so - just "not so good" presentation :rolleyes: (Except two of three points for the Junior-Champion...)
    But now we (I) improved and Thabo is easy-going.

Looking forward to see you in Huenstetten!!!
    The race-track and location is really cool! πŸ†’

• @Elysium:

Thank you! πŸ™‚
    Well… Zuri is my first dog and the first I show, of course πŸ˜‰
    And due to the fact that our "princess" has a very strong charakter and doesn't like the ring, we had some difficulties in the past πŸ˜ƒ
    No growling or so - just "not so good" presentation :rolleyes: (Except two of three points for the Junior-Champion...)
    But now we (I) improved and Thabo is easy-going.

Looking forward to see you in Huenstetten!!!
    The race-track and location is really cool! πŸ†’

Tillo was exactly the same.. a strong character.. complaining when being stacked.. running when supposed to trot.. What do they say: blood, sweat and tears..? Haha.. not the best first show dog.. but we both learned a lot!

I'm glad you and Zuri are doing better now! And we are also looking forward to Huenstetten. I would love to see Tillo run against other B's!

• Great news congratulations Janneke & Tillo.

Suggested Topics