• Kirabo is definitely a gift from God. This past Monday night I had a seizure & she went into her mode, she jumped up on me & started licking my face. Kirabo knows I don.t allow that, then she started laying up against me & wouldn't let me get up, the next morning when I got up to go to my doctor appt. Thats when I knew I had a seizure from the way my body felt, & she still didn't want to leave me…...............:)
    Myke

• Kirabo is definitely a gift from God. This past Monday night I had a seizure & she went into her mode, she jumped up on me & started licking my face. Kirabo knows I don.t allow that, then she started laying up against me & wouldn't let me get up, the next morning when I got up to go to my doctor appt. Thats when I knew I had a seizure from the way my body felt, & she still didn't want to leave me…...............:)
    Myke

In Christ ALL is possible!

• Houston

Myke, what an amazing little gift you have in her..so happy you are OK and that she is watching over you..give her a hug from me..;):)

• Wonderful companion..you now have a service dog who wants to take care of you.

• How wonderful that Kirabo came to your assistance. That should warrant an extra doggie treat, right? 🙂 Glad to hear you are okay.

• She likes Kat food, so I give her an extra can. She is laying @ my feet now sleeping.:)

• Is she able to alert you before a seizure, so you can sit down and be safe? It sounds like she is really keying into the actual seizure and trying to comfort you. What a sweet girl.

• I really believe she is starting to let me know before hand. This is something you have to key in on, how she acts & sometimes you just know. Kirabo is coming along in her public training, except when she smells food. LOL Kirabo is really God sent…........
    Thanks Myke
    In Christ all things are possible!

• First Basenji's

Awww, extra pets to Kirabo for a job well done. Hope she keeps at it!

Suggested Topics