• It makes me happy and sad at the same time 🙂 😞
    Sad because the Dog has lost the use of it's back legs, but happy because something has been done and the Dog does look happy.
    Whilst i was watching the vid, Malaika attacked the loo roll 😞

• @thunderbird8588:

It makes me happy and sad at the same time 🙂 😞
    Sad because the Dog has lost the use of it's back legs, but happy because something has been done and the Dog does look happy.
    Whilst i was watching the vid, Malaika attacked the loo roll 😞

Any pics of the loo roll aftermath mess?:D

• Houston

ohhh Dan, what a silly clip..silly because it made me cry.
    Poor puppy, he seems very eager and happy though…We have a weiner..Gus, and I would hate to see him or any of my pets in that state..
    Cool little race though..

Believe it or not, Gus is our worst chicken killer..he has killed 5 since we have had chickens ( not anymore..but before the kids understood the concept of dogs and chickens together not being a good idea..)..Otis never got to one..

• @Basenjimamma:

ohhh Dan, what a silly clip..silly because it made me cry.
    Poor puppy, he seems very eager and happy though…We have a weiner..Gus, and I would hate to see him or any of my pets in that state..
    Cool little race though..

Believe it or not, Gus is our worst chicken killer..he has killed 5 since we have had chickens ( not anymore..but before the kids understood the concept of dogs and chickens together not being a good idea..)..Otis never got to one..

Gus got 5 chickens! When I was little my Mother had 2 weiners.

• Houston

jepp, Gus is the mean chicken killer..

• @Basenjimamma:

jepp, Gus is the mean chicken killer..

I guess weiners and chicken don't mix.

Suggested Topics