Skip to content

Dolce Meets The New Neighbor

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    I think I see some of the basenji ears, especially in the second picture. I just want to grab them and rub them good! :) It's most likely that there is at least a black lab there too. Also it may be not the first "mix". If it is a generation over there may be more then one mix in there. But either way, Lilly is adorable! :):) It's awesome that she has a good forever home now.
  • Hi! New here. Meet Charlie. Basenji ?

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Dolce is finally here and loves her new friends!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    vickayxV
    Yah she has learned to ring the poochie bells only if she knows the other dogs that live upstairs are outside.. makes me laugh cause she doesn't do it any other time hahha
  • Dolce Makes 2 New Friends

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    DolceMommaD
    LOL, I can just imagine Spencer's surprise when the frog jumped. I can imagine he probably also jumped like a cat. I love when they do that little cat-like jump. Dolce loves to paw at the little frogs. I don't know what she would have done if the turtle came out of its shell. Oh, how I love the mannerisms of the Basenji. They're so cute.
  • Meet my new furbaby

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    sabaS
    Oh, you could be sooooooooo regretting that last sentence, VERY soon :p:p So you wouldnt mind it if I stole that name from you, really ??? It is a really gorgeous name… I guess the next step is to wait till we meet her, and see if it suits her... I really like Vita, that Basenjimamma just suggested too... Im so confused !!! Good luck with trying to convince your boyfriend, I hope for your sake it does work for you :):). It will be hard to be in Sydney, this weekend, and not have that detour to Kylies, hey !!! Good luck with getting into your home as soon as possible, I dont envy you, all the moving etc, etc ;)
  • New Pics in a new home

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis, or should I saw my Dachshund Gus, thinks stuffing is unnatural…the animals should be sold without them, and squikers (SP?) too. Both of them love the animals once they are limp, unstuffed, just the stuffed animal skin...that is when they are the best..In Otis' and Gus' humble opinion..