Dolce is finally here and loves her new friends!

• What a lovely puppy 🙂

Congratulations 😃

• I love her unusual markings and blue eye. She's a real cutie-pie.

• Is she a PB Basenji? If so, please have her eyes checked by an opthalmologist. How old is she?

Jennifer

• Jennifer, she is a PB, she comes from Eldorado Kennel and her eye concern has already been discussed in a previous post..

• Cute Cute Cute
    And what a striking girl she's going to grow up to be!
    I love blue eyes on a dog.

• Yes she is… come from Pam and Sheila... Eldorado... their lines have "blue" eyes in the pedigrees and with the excessive white can happen... if you go to their site you can see the entire litter that she came from... lots of white in that litter

• Dolce is just gorgeous! Her coloring, including that bright blue eye, is wonderful. Good luck with her - such a cutie!

• First Basenji's

I love the white and the blue eye its my favorite feature other than her personality. They did a great job handling her and raising her she is great!

• I love her looks! It is hard to see the eyes on black dogs, so I only see that one gorgeous blue eye when I first look at her. She is a 'knock-out' and a lucky dog too to be in such a loving home. But as someone said, enjoy it NOW, they re so sweet and charming to make you fall in love, so in a few months when 'the demon dog' appears, you will just think it is funny, and you needed new shoes (or a couch, or a coat, etc.) anyway. And you will be so impressed at her ability to open doors and climb onto the counters, you will only laugh!

• First Basenji's

Yah she has learned to ring the poochie bells only if she knows the other dogs that live upstairs are outside.. makes me laugh cause she doesn't do it any other time hahha

Suggested Topics