Skip to content

Favorite Dog Clothes - It's Chilly

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • How a dog's mind works

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL on the entire repertoire. That was my chow/coyote. I would just wait til she stopped and give THE command (or give it again if she started AFTER I had given it.. but most of the time she started the second she knew I had a treat) when she was ready to listen. But it was cute.
  • Let's protect our dogs and cats

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    I agree with Basenji fan, I love our Boomerang tags. Mine are at least 6 years old and still look great. Double sided for more info, they have deep etching and just don't wear out. They have a lifetime guarantee, too. I have a plastic one for me, too, back when I was bike riding a lot, with name, phone number, doc's name and number, etc. Way cheaper than the 'official' human emergency ID tags (I got the red bone shaped plastic for me, stainless steel ones for the dogs)
  • Pavlov's Dog?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    Even though I don't have a basenji , but I have a black Lab. He drools every time I take him outside and play catch with him. YUK!! slobber all over the ball, slime city, drool just dripping off his ball.
  • It's raining.. it's pouring.. my lovely morning.

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Lol, they are major heat slugs when it cold/wet aren't they!?
  • What's your B's name?

    Basenji Talk
    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    64k Views
    z1njaZ
    Bushongo Cosmo, breeder who decided that. And I think its ok :)
  • Can we make our dog's sick?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    DukeD
    I don't know if dogs can get sick from human bacterial infections. Good questions though - maybe someone here knows for sure. But…I fear that we leave germs on our pets as we pet thier fur and kiss their heads when ill. Then another human, child, spouse or friends might pick up the germs from the dog we pet. Sort of like an unwashed door knob - in a way. Kind of gross, huh?