98% wolf, 100% Organic Bovine Fertilizer

• Oh my heavens!

• I would like to see the 400 lb. wolf. 🙂

• what ever it is that they are taking, i'm sure it's not legal

• What's the other 2%? And I found the music even more disturbing. That made me want to bang my head on my desk.

• Other 2% is the 100% mentioned in the title of the thread, which emanates a particular barnyard odor and, I believe, fills the cranial atria of the website owners. I didn't hear the music, probably should be grateful for that.

Ms. Yodeldogs, I thank you for the hearty guffaw and snort that followed my viewing of this dreck.

• I am not sure if this isnt a big hoax actually…

• I suspect the children were allowed to put the site together. Much of it sounds like a child's imagination anyway.

• It sounds like the first story my son wrote, when he was a preschooler, (dictated to me) where he claimed that dinosaurs "ate dirt".

• How absolutely ridiculous. Then again, my friends family have a wolf/husky mix (giant thing) and he is a great dog.
    I can't believe they say it would be okay to have a wolf in an apartment…. could you imagine?
    Thanks for the laugh!

• I guess it takes all kinds - what a ridiculous thing that is. I had a friend who had a wolf/husky mix, and I do have to say he was a very nice animal, friendly and calm, actually less likely to bark and get upset than his pure husky sister was. However, she had him since he was a tiny puppy, and maybe that made a difference. She took both dogs to parks, and for walks and so forth, and had no problem anywhere with him. When they were inside, they slept a lot and just hung out - something I wish my B's would do more of!

Suggested Topics