Skip to content

Kid's toys are not for doggies

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Doggie's Adorable Demand from Owner

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    O
    So cute! Spencer used to want me to hold his paw (though not that persistently).
  • Today's doggie walk

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    MacPackM
    What a great place! You are lucky to have such a great place so nearby.
  • Ruby's Development

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    What a beautiful bird! Love the flying pics.. very nice!
  • Zina's progress

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I will still have to get her a sweater, of course!
  • Glad I have my B's

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    @Natalplum: You both are in my thoughts. I hope your DH comes home safe and healthy. You will NEVER be lonely with your B's around. They are the best to call on for some love and comfort. Not to mention a lot of laughs! That's the best thing having a B brought into my life. I was so depressed, and then along came a B to make me laugh again. Worth their weight in gold, for sure….
  • It's almost over!!!!

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    Yay for you! Only 3 more weeks