Skip to content

What breed of dog are you?

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Snow Dogs

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love it, they were actually sliding down the hill..
  • Smiling Dog

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    The golden I used to have did similar things w/her ears/eyes when I approached w/a leash. It was a habit formed from years of me sliding a new collar on with the leash attached. She'd squint and pull her ears back in anticipation of the collar being slid over her head. The smile? I never got that.
  • Horse Breeding

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    wow,that is so exciting. I will keep my fingers crossed it will take the first time.
  • It's Me or the Dog, TV looking for dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    mauigirlM
    I LOVE It's Me Or The Dog!!! She is awesome. She really lays down the law for people. Especially when the family pack order is all out of whack, which is often.
  • Basenji like rare breed dogs

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    13k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Great video and very interesting animals. Only a 100 animals in the US Sounds like a recipe for genic flaws to come out