Skip to content

Dog Fighting

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @imbj - Thanks for posting this... any treatments for this in dogs is great and great that there is ongoing research ongoing for all cancer in dogs and humans too!
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Country Dog or City Dog?

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    My boarding kennel here has that outside the building too. same type of setup. Here in Oklahoma also.
  • Smiling Dog

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    The golden I used to have did similar things w/her ears/eyes when I approached w/a leash. It was a habit formed from years of me sliding a new collar on with the leash attached. She'd squint and pull her ears back in anticipation of the collar being slid over her head. The smile? I never got that.
  • Dog park

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    jonny b.J
    that sounds cool. my brother lives in shawnee.. he has a 9mo. old basenji…. i will have to check that out. i would love to see these boys run... :) but will check it out carefully first. thanks!
  • It's Me or the Dog, TV looking for dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    mauigirlM
    I LOVE It's Me Or The Dog!!! She is awesome. She really lays down the law for people. Especially when the family pack order is all out of whack, which is often.