New fiction book - a nice read

• A couple of days ago I picked up a new 2010 book called "One Good Dog" by Susan Wilson. It had been reviewed in one of our newspapers, and it sounded like a decent book. I wasn't disappointed.

It's the story of a very successful businessman who falls on hard times, and the rescued pitbull that comes into his life. I won't say more as I hate it when something is reviewed and the review basically gives the whole story away. They do that with movie trailers too - after watching them I always feel there is no reason to go to the movie.

The book is currently only published as a hardcover, selling in the U.S. for $22.99 and in Canada for $27.99. I'm sure that in 6 months to a year it will be out as a paperback.

• Houston

Thanks for that recommendation, I needed something good to read, besides Otis new owners manual, the behaviorist books..lol.

• I'll show this to my niece…she has three pits and was involved in rescue until her son was born two years ago. She is a HUGE pit advocate. Sounds like something she might like.

Suggested Topics