Skip to content

Some more pics of Tenji

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Tenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    What a beautiful Basenji! I love the pictures of him trying to play with the ground hog! He looks like he loves all the open space!
  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • More of Tenji! (pic heavy)

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    I love his happy basenji face - great shots!
  • Some weekend pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    @EskiLovr: Beautiful Libelle (i don't know how you call them in Elgish?) [image: mornimont11.jpg] We call these "dragonflies" when there is just one, it is a "dragonfly" Beautiful pics, you are lucky to be in such beautiful country! That's a much better name! Dragon fly…
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    41k Views
    JannekeJ
    Thanks for the pictures! Lovely to watch!
  • Jayden pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Moves nicely. I love to watch our basenji's when someone else is walking them, they seem to glide along, like thorough bred horses.