Skip to content

11 week old basenji puppy for sale in Lancaster OH

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 7 month old basenji mix Hebron, OH

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Oh, what a sweetie. He looks like such a lovely dog, especially by what is mentioned about him. It kills me when these animals are 'disposed of'. Would a couple get rid of a child because they have to work? In my animal loving world, it's no different for me. Pets are family, not a commodity. Okay, will get off my soapbox now.
  • Looking for puppie basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Figula as you live in Peterborough just to let you know that it is our club show on 28th March (Sunday) We are the Basenji Owners and Breeders Association and you are very welcome to come along. If you come at about midday, you could have lunch with some Basenji people and say hallo to us and our dogs. The venue is Alconbury Village Hall. If you're interested I can send you details.
  • Free Basenji puppies

    Basenji Rescue
    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    31k Views
    curlytailsC
    @Patty: Hi everyone, just to close this mystery- the ladies involved disappeared, so to speak- they don't answer phone calls or emails, and while we were supposed to meet on Saturday, neither one answered their phones to coordinate anything. I found the exact picture that they used on Craig's list on puppyfinder.com. Some things that seem too good to be true are. Creepy! Good thing you had your wits about you and that you're safe.
  • Basenji puppy in Macon, GA

    Basenji Rescue
    47
    0 Votes
    47 Posts
    26k Views
    V
    Why, Vicki, I love your name, too!!! ;) Diane - what about whipworm and other parasites that some heartworm meds keep under control? What do you use?
  • 4 mo old puppies in W. PA

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    I emailed BRAT about this. JR from BRAT said he called the number and left a voice mail. I haven't heard anything since then. Perhaps they already gave away the dogs. I went back in the classified section of my newspapers, and the ad was in for several days before I noticed it. Most mornings, I don't have time to read the whole paper. I just happened to notice the ad that day.
  • Can it be a Basenji or mix (urgent in OH kill shelter).)

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied