Are there anyone else in this forum, who are able (= has time and ability) to give their puppies basic training, before they leave to their new homes?
I have a training plan for Ciara?s puppies as follows:
1. Transport box behaviour ( = puppy nest so from the beginning - later on staying alone for a couple of minutes in transportbox)
2. Toilet training (from 3 weeks old)
3. "Come here" -commando by whistling when giving them food (from 3 weeks old)
4. Companionship with people and other dogs from 4 weeks old
5. Being calm in moving car (from 6 weeks old)
6. Walking free by following the pack leader (from 6 weeks old)
7. "Stop" -commando by clicker training (from 6 weeks old)
8. Learning their names (as soon as the new home is found and they give me the decission of the puppy name from 3 weeks until 9 or 10 weeks when puppies are delivered to the new home)
9. Tricks by clicker training method ie. agility tunnel.
10. Mobility training (ie. following the lure)
Any ideas what else should the basenji puppy know before moving to the new home?