Skip to content

Nicole is home!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Teenagers and moving out of the home

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    vickayxV
    He should mow for me!! I love these pictures they are soooo funny!
  • Enya is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    KipawaK
    @Buana: Will you all believe me when I say that I am the worlds proutest, happiest mom :D I certainly DO believe you! You guys are a most glorious pack! The pictures of Ryan sleeping with the dogs are priceless. :)
  • More pictures of Nicole

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Great pictures..she is too cute.
  • Bringing him home Saturday

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    13k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @tanza: The whole trick to house training is being on constant alert… never leave it to chance... and if they have an accident, roll up that newspaper and smack "yourself" over the head... and repeat... "I must not forget to take the pup out"... because in the end it is your fault, not the pup Love it Pat, so true :D
  • Dads home

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    13k Views
    jys1011J
    That's a very sweet welcome!! So happy one of our own is home safe & sound :) I ditto the sentiments of the others with much much gratitude for both of your sacrifices. Here's hoping he can stay home for good :D
  • Welcome home Chevy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    AmberedA
    what a pretty little tri girl! congrats and welcome to the forum :)