• @Maya:

…she led me excitedly upstairs the minute i came through the front door and sat proudly over the dead hairdryer wiggling her tail and yodelling at me :rolleyes: She was SO proud of what she did!

LOLOL!!!!:D:D:D:D

So typical!

• I'm afraid to say Benji didn't learn from his experience and managed to get into the same room and try to have another go, fortunately we were able to intercept him.
    Sometimes when i think back to his escapades i can't believe we are getting another Basenji ;)Needless to say we are in the process of burying as many cables into the wall as poss:D

• @thunderbird8588:

Needless to say we are in the process of burying as many cables into the wall as poss:D

That's what I ended up doing. Had video/audio cables run though the wall/ceiling.

I learned quick. Basenjis are great teachers… 😃

• The measure of a true, good friend…..
    They inform the newest friend in your circle that you'd like a new iron for your birthday because your basenji chewed the (fortunately unplugged & cold) dangling cord right in half two weeks ago.
    No more dangly cords. I learn quick.

• She was probably mad at you because it was not plugged in and pointed at her to keep her warm while she napped!

Suggested Topics