Skip to content

"Love" seat??

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • "Ice, Ice, Oh I Love Ice"

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    ?
    Sooo cute, Kaiser likes his ice cubes in summer, doesn't play with them as much now just crunches them up, also loves hail runs to the door and when we open it he pops his head out and bites in the air catching them then licks them all off the floor. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • "The Best Use For A Basenji…"

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    MayaM
    She likes watching Maya in the ring as she says Maya is so elegant trotting around compared to our labs and pugs! :D But she certainly wouldnt have a basenji herself, and i was never allowed one when i lived with her as she didnt like the breed. But i agree with Nicola, i cant believe she doesnt like my little Maya - who couldnt love her? :D
  • "A few" puppy pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    irenaI
    @YodelDogs: Fabulous photos. Thanks for sharing them. :) I love taking of puppy pics :D. More pics here http://astheniabasenji.rajce.idnes.cz/
  • "The Devil Made Me Do It"

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    11k Views
    MDSPHOTOM
    She was probably mad at you because it was not plugged in and pointed at her to keep her warm while she napped!
  • Our Little "Solar Panel"

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    MomOfMyaM
    Jackpot is just beautiful!!
  • My Basenji "Chase"

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Love the pictures!! Adorable poser…I've always consider paper products a staple in my B's diet! I have to keep all garbage cans either up where she can't reach or with a secure lid. It's gotten to the point that I forget my manners everywhere else I go and don't put my napkin on my lap!