Skip to content

Sweet girl on petfinder…somebody needs her!

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Princess in KS (Petfinder)

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    N
    Yeah, I talked to the foster. She seemed really nice, so I am sure she is in a good foster.
  • Texas girl needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Special Needs Basenjis

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    My old fanconis boy just wouldn't take the pills. I tried to hide them in everything, and he would just roll the "item" around in his mouth and spit out the pill. But your so right. Getting dogs to take treats, in one gulp is a life saver!
  • Transport needed

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Need Some Help

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    MacPackM
    He sounds like a very sociable youngster who would like having a basenji pal. I can't imagine having just 1, most really seem happier having a buddy. And while it may not be all roses for the first few weeks, after 3 or 4 months they will probably be inseparable. Good luck! Anne in Tampa
  • BRAT Needs Fosters

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    Very true. I have 2 boys now that I am trying to find a foster home for. Thanks for bring this to everyones attention:)