Skip to content

Texas girl needs home

Basenji Rescue
  • Believe me, I know rescues are a risk - hard to tell what you're getting into. A year later, our Bongo is finally a mostly well-behaved boy (hey - he's a basenji, not a saint :rolleyes:) who still has some challenges, and we still don't know what health issues may be coming. (Next up - submitting swab test.)

    Still, it's a heartwarming thing to take an abandoned pup and turn it into a well cared-for family member. I'd never exchange a day of our journey.

    So, this girl needs a home - anyone in?

    http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13512918

Suggested Topics

  • Luna needs a home!

    Moved Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    12k Views
    A
    @ludochat Nothing yet.
  • KIKI needs a home ASAP

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Sid Needs a Home

    Basenji Rescue
    96
    0 Votes
    96 Posts
    81k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I have no idea where the dog went to, but maybe someone on here does. I heard about your car accident long after and am just glad you are okay. (( hugs ))
  • I need help please!! Father dieing and 2 dogs need a home

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjiMayaB
    @Rocky1: Don't worry anyone,Dogs are coming home to me here at Jaroufa Hounds. Richard always knew that he could bring dogs back and his son finally found me. Anubis and Anuket will stay with me until a home is found or I will keep them . Kathryn Are they still available? How old are they? We presently have a 20 month old r/w well behaved basenji that we are thinking about getting a playmate for. Brindle is prefered but will consider another r/w or Tri from as young as a puppy to 2 years old male. Thank you Ruben
  • Beautiful B-Girl in Texas

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    Yes, I hope so as well. Its tough for everyone when folks gets a dog who is "different" from what you expect. Temperment and behavior wise that is.
  • Home Visit needed Toronto, ON

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied