Skip to content

Ruby Love the Back of the Couch

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My two loves

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    Buddys PalB
    almost looks sur-real, like a painting ! just the perfect setting-gorgeous!
  • For the Love of Mud

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I wish I could walk home and just stick him in the bath. But he rides in the back with towels and blankets that I wash. By the time I get home he is ALMOST clean. Thank goodness for cat like cleaning and short hair!
  • Who loves the sun?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    Congratulations on the clear fanconi results for Bowpi. So nice to have that out of the way!
  • We need one more couch

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    5k Views
    irenaI
    @Basenjimamma: Great picture.. we just managed to train our four dogs to go to their fancy, huge dogbed right by the couch, so we could have the couch back..I miss snuggling with them, but it is nice to be able to sit.. Once we were thinking about this huge dogbed for our 4 but then we realized this dogbed probably would be used by us instead of B' (typically) :rolleyes::D.
  • True Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Very nice!
  • Would Love Your Opinion!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Oh awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!