Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2009

• Although Rita Jean is exactly right about us exchanging gifts every day… I decided to participate anyway!! 😃

Thanks Alex and Vanessa for the extra opportunity to enter!

• 😃 Me too!!!!

I let Kas decide and he said I have to join 😃

• Great, got registrations from Janneke and Buana. Still waiting for etzbseder. Michael, I sent you an email, I know we had email issues in the past, so please post to this thread if you got my email.

• I responded to your email today. And I remember sending you one before, because my address has changed.

• Everyone should have gotten their basenji buddy emails, so please check your mailboxes.

Anyone who did not receive their basenji buddy info email for this gift exchange please post to this thread asap and we will resend it.

• This looks like it's going to be a blast for everyone involved….please post lots of pictures!

• This is fun I went out Friday and got almost all of mine done just a fw things that will del on Monday.

Rita Jean

• I've send it out Last Tuesday…
    Maybe a bit early but we're sailing to Germany and I don't have enough time to send it out then!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Houston

I sent mine out yesterday..sorry for being late..but it will make it to where it is going in a few days..so well in time for christmas..

• We'll go shopping this weekend.. I had my last exams of 2009 this week, so I was too busy :S

• Mine basenji box was received yesterday. Can't wait to here how Gossy liked her gifts!

They were handpicked by Hunter!:)

• I ask for two so my one that is far away is gone other one to leave Sat, morning not far to go so it will be there in plenty of time.

Rita Jean

• I sent mine out today. I hope the dog likes it all.

• I sent mine out Tuesday it should be where it needs to go by this weekend 🙂 When i brought the stuff home Phoenix got his head in the bag And had to see what i was sending :rolleyes: So it's all been Basenji Approved LOL 😃 {Don;t worry i didn't let him run off with anything } lol

• I have my things, just need to box them up and send them out…hopefully on Monday 🙂

• We got our gifts package today, but we are not opening them until Christmas eve December 25th. Family tradition, dogs get to open their gifts with everyone else 🙂

• Gossy recieved her box the other day (I'll post pictures in a few days - my camera batteries died) and of course it was opened right away. Lots and lots of treats! And a fun toy which she has dragged around the house all day (she doesn't usually do that). And did I mention she got bully sticks and lots and lots of treats!
    Thanks Hunter and Bandit too!

• Houston

Otis got his too, so much fun..yes we opened it and pictures are coming..I have yet to down load them..they are coming. Otis is on the raw diet so the treats that came in his box were very much loved..all our dogs were in heaven..they have never had so many yummy treats in one day..

Thanks Cheyanne, Phoenix, Aspen and Lori too..you box is coming..hope they will like their threats and gifts..

• That is great! Everyone is getting their gifts! Please post pics if you decide to open them.

Please also be advised that the matching of gift buddies was random, so you are not necessarily going to get a gift box from the person you sent your gift too.

• Glad to hear they liked it 🙂 I know when i was boxing it up Phoenix was given me that "Umm mom how about we just send them the empty box and i can keep the other stuff" LOL

Suggested Topics