Gift Exchange: Winter Holidays 2009

• @phoenix3:

Glad to hear they liked it 🙂 I know when i was boxing it up Phoenix was given me that "Umm mom how about we just send them the empty box and i can keep the other stuff" LOL

That's exactly how Tillo and Lycia reacted! ..ggg.. 😃

• Houston

It is funny, because Otis did steal one of the toys out of the box when I was packaging ours up..the really large one, and he was having troubles running away with it..because it is rather large…you'll see..so that toy is Otis approved for sure.
    They loved the toys all of them, Otis is sharing..not his treats but the toys..jepp the treats he is rather snarky about. I took some pictures, will post later..

• I sent out our package this afternoon! I had it sent as 'Priority', so if all goes well, it will take 'only' 7 days to arrive!

• Hunter and Bandit openend their present on Saturday.

They were very happy!!!!:) I took some pictures and I'll try to upload them tonight.

• @Alex:

We got our gifts package today, but we are not opening them until Christmas eve December 25th. Family tradition, dogs get to open their gifts with everyone else 🙂

Heheheheeh
    Actually the truth….Alex really wanted to open it and I told him NO! 😃

• @Vanessa:

Heheheheeh
    Actually the truth….Alex really wanted to open it and I told him NO! 😃

Power to the women!

😉

• They got there Package today 🙂 I am gonna try and Upload some pics Thanks Basenjimomma they loved it 🙂

• Houston

Here are some pictures of Otis enjoying his first ever christmas gift..he had no clue cardboard boxes could contain so much fun..he always insisted on tearing them up..

Here we are just digging into it..notice the other dogs barely reaching into the picture..they knew this was for Otis..

When Otis wants something he parks his butt in the ground and starts high fiving..thus this picture..his first ever pup peroni

They were a huge hit..look at him dance for them..

He loved, loved, loved his gifts..the treats yumm-o, the hedgehog toys, cool as all get out, and the cardboardbox…price less...

Thank you Phoenix3, again..

• I tried to upload pics but it says i need to resize them 😞 How do i do that so i can post them on here ?

• I went onto Majorgeeks.com and downloaded Photofiltre. It's a very easy to use photo program developed (I think) by French college students. You go into "Image" and click on "fit image" go to the height side and punch in "480" then "okay." It will resize it for you. When you save it, in order to preserve your original image, go to "file" "save as" rename your photo, push okay and when it asks about compression, just click on "okay"

Your photo will be the right size.

I love this little program because it is small, very user friendly and you can edit your photo with colors, paint brushes…get creative!

• I sent out our package today, so hopefully it will arrive at its destination soon! 🙂

• I was only able to get a couple of pictures of Gossy's present before the camera batteries died. And no she wasn't allowed to eat all the treats in her dish.
    attachment_p_97022_0_dsc00455.jpg
    attachment_p_97022_1_dsc00457.jpg

• Thanks AJ i'm gonna try it 🙂

• Ok here's a few Thanks again Basenjimomma !! 🙂 Happy Holidays !!!
    attachment_p_97038_0_dogs-christmas-gifts-001.jpg
    attachment_p_97038_1_dogs-christmas-gifts-002.jpg
    attachment_p_97038_2_dogs-christmas-gifts-003.jpg
    attachment_p_97038_3_dogs-christmas-gifts-004.jpg

• And a couple more 🙂
    attachment_p_97039_0_dogs-christmas-gifts-020.jpg
    attachment_p_97039_1_dogs-christmas-gifts-028.jpg
    attachment_p_97039_2_dogs-christmas-gifts-027.jpg

• What a great pics everyone!!

Our Baby's have to wait a long time before they can open their gift…
    We're leavind Holland with our ship and we can't pick up our mail for a few days...
    I'm hoping my mom and dad are driving towards us the day after christmas...

• Tosca got her gifts today…thank you so much Rita and Jaycee! She loved them, especially the bully stick...those are her absolute favorites. The plastic bone is awesome, that'll be great to use, especially in the summer to make popsicles with beef broth. We had the smaller one of those awhile back, but it was too small for her, and she just chewed it up...I bet this one will work great being bigger 🙂
    Tosca had a great time opening her gifts, chewing on the wrapping paper, and trying to eat as many of her new treats as I'd let her. I allowed her to have the bully stick for like 10 minutes, then took it away so it wouldn't be gone immediately...I want to save it for a time when I really need to keep her occupied:p Anyway, she did not like that idea at all, and kept running away from me when I tried to take it. She ended up taking it and crawling under the Christmas tree, where she knew I wouldn't be able to reach her, especially being 9 months pregnant :p. Smart dog! I had to trade her for a different treat just so she wouldn't eat the whole thing immediately.
    Thanks again!!

Oooh..and notice on the first Christmas tree picture...like how some of the presents are partially unwrapped? See the thread on keeping basenji's away from the Christmas tree...that's what I meant by she unwraps them and eats what she can when I am not looking...sooooo frusturating!
    attachment_p_97122_0_tosca1.jpg
    attachment_p_97122_1_tosca2.jpg
    attachment_p_97122_2_tosca3.jpg
    attachment_p_97122_3_tosca4.jpg
    attachment_p_97122_4_tosca5.jpg
    attachment_p_97122_5_tosca6.jpg
    attachment_p_97122_6_tosca7.jpg
    attachment_p_97122_7_tosca8.jpg

• Thank you Tosca for the nice pictures nice getting to see you unwrap your goodies. You look happy Merry Christmas little one.
    Did not know that you were expecting a baby keep us all up to date please. Thank you for pictures.

Rita Jean

• My mom said there arrived a pakkage from USA yesterday….
    I can hardly wait to let the boys open it... (I hope my mom and dad are coming to us the day after christmas.... :D)

• Yeay! Tillo and Lycia got their presents today!! Thanks Michael! Pics are coming! 😃

Suggested Topics