Skip to content

Pictures from BOBA by Sally Wallis

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    E
    thank you…
  • Headshot of Poppy taken by Sally Wallis

    Show Off Your Dog
    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    15k Views
    JISGARDJ
    @YodelDogs: What a fabulous photo! It really captures Poppy's expression. Thanks Robyn. You have a great web site and some lovely dogs. Steve.
  • Pictures of Cody

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Cody is lovely, as is his Pup. He looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth in the pic were he's asleep, lol
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    BarklessdogB
    @hdolbow: haha i love those pics.. im sure you got them to turn out better than i could of!! my B's wont sit still!! lol Great pics My failed attempt- [image: cu_ch.jpg]
  • Just some pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    TivaT
    I really adore your basenjis! ;)
  • Pictures of Kenzie

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    DukeD
    Kenzie is very cute. When I first saw his face, except for color, I thought he looks like my Duke; profile and expression. Their muzzles are bit long and have the same shape. These are very nice pictures. Glad you shared - thanks. I'm sure Duke is a mix, and no dog smell with him either. A double blessing!