A little bit of Gizmo. His first day home.

• Keep up the good work Giz and congratulations Nerdy!! Isn't it great fun to have a pup that not only does well, but awes the class trainers? An added bonus…...tired puppy that sleeps the afternoon away; teeth and all:D:D

(BTW, love all the fotos, but the nose scrunch/tooth foto is killer funny)

• Well, a quick story, and a pic.

Sadly I slept right through the night time potty schedule, and Gizmo had a little accident in his bed.
    So I had to wash his bedding. For a temporary solution, I found 2 old pillows. He LOVED it, and cuddled up in them and slept very sound.

Now after his doggy bedding was washed, dried, and replaced into his crate he just looked at it in disappointment. Bowed down his head looking at the bedding. Looked up at me again, and bowed down his head…then let out a short whimper.

"Are you serious? Are you telling me you want the pillows back?" I thought, shocked that he could actually communicate like that to me, I decided to switch back to the pillows and see what he did.

Well, he jumped right in bed, and sleep was instant. :p I guess it's "human bedding" or bust for Gizmo.

Here he is with a funny sleep position again. Snoring like mad!
    attachment_p_87128_0_gizmo.sleeping-on-back.jpg

• Aww bless him, they do like their comfort:D

• Houston

Bless his little heart..happy again.
    Otis sleps in his crate with the door open, on a thicker crate pad, but he has a human pillowcase over it..so it feels like mommy's bed.

• He's soo cute… Sigh.. I want a puppy too... 😞

• OMG - tooooo funny.
    I just love puppy pictures - their eyes are so huge.

Suggested Topics