Skip to content

Sweet little kitty vs sweet little B

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • B is for Boudoir

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    ?
    Soft bed, bit of morning sun and a Basenji is in heaven, the face says it all, lucky girl. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • ..a little sunshine…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    @tlish: yes, the wrinkly butt is super cute. Funny how that's cute on puppies and not ppl! lol lol lol… :) Those are great pictures. What a gorgeous head he has. And I am a big fan of basenji wrinkles too! Kipawa has his face ones and still has his butt ones, but as he grows fuller, I think those butt ones might disappear.
  • A little story

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Those pictures with your captions were sooooo cute and funny!
  • Tego and Kittys….

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    @bellabasenji: The white cat blends in with the sheets, I almost didn't see it, LOL! They all look so cozy and sweet. I wish my Bella would get along that well with my two cats!!! I had to look a FEW times!! hehee. So sweet!
  • Elf yourself (or b!!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    LiLiL
    Bear, LiLi, Leo O_O… http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1458367206
  • Hiro Vs Little Man

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    VanessaV
    Hold on there…for a second I thought that was my basenji and cat. Ha! Same markings on both and they do the same thing!!!! At least now I know my cat isnt' the only one who likes to be chewed by our puppy. Man oah man...does the cat have something in store when our puppys grow! Maybee then the cat will stand up for himself ;) Great video!!!