Skip to content

BCOA ASFA and AKC Trials

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • Agility with Zest! trial 4.

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    SharlaS
    Congrats to Zest!!
  • Piper's First Trial

    Basenji Training
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Congrats to both of you!
  • AKC Field Champion!!!

    Basenji Training
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    Awesome! Way to go, Zippy :)
  • Lola's first trial

    Basenji Training
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    AndrewA
    I made a Photobucket album of this weekend. There are pictures of Beck & Lola & one picture of Beck's new puppy sister, Bon-Bon (her real name is pronounced Bonmee, but I don't know how to spell it) http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee290/carriesquires/ASFA%20Trial%20Winter%20Challenge/
  • Anti-basenji ASFA petitioning??

    Basenji Training
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    AndrewA
    HAHA AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!! The beginning of your post had me freaking out…. oh geeze Booger will never be able to run now!!!! But that's cool! Yay!!! We're SO proud of Zippy girl!!!! And once we start running all 4, everybody will have to fall in love & the rumors will dissappear for sure ;)
  • Coursing brags! BIF! ASFA certs!!

    Basenji Training
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    snorky998S
    Thanks Ivoss, like mauigirl I was lol at your colorful description.