Skip to content

Agility with Zest! trial 3

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • Agility Course on Basenji University

    Basenji Training
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    Hey, excellent! I just checked to see if it was up a few days ago and it wasn't, so this is breaking news. I hope everyone enjoys and learns from it. It's geared for people who have never done agility before, so do feel like it will be over you head or too indepth.
  • Agility with Zest! trial 4.

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    SharlaS
    Congrats to Zest!!
  • BCOA ASFA and AKC Trials

    Basenji Training
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    Thanks so much Lisa and Joe for all the fabulous pictures! I will have to sit down and look at them all after work tonight. I know there will be a few special ones in there I just have to have. :) And congrats on those two lovely boys, very special week indeed!
  • Zest's agility debut

    Basenji Training
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    AJs HumanA
    That was very nice for a first try. She will improve greatly as she becomes more seasoned. Beautiful little gal. You're doing well with her. Heck, just getting a Basenji to do all that is a triumph. I thought it was cute how she went around to greet the judges. Such a little ambassador.:D
  • Loved agility class

    Basenji Training
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    MiaM
    I was thiking of getting my pup into agility since she loves to run like the wind, maybe lure coursing too. How old would be the perfect age?
  • Obedience, Rally, and Agility

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    QuercusQ
    Thanks, Lisa :)