National Specialty AKC BOB!!!

• HI everyone!

I have just received news that Riley took BOB in AKC Lure Coursing at the Specialty. I have been going absolutely nuts all day wishing I were there and waiting to hear how things went. My news feed was via cell phone text message with Carrie and Liz.

There were so many Open dogs they split them into 2 stakes. Riley won his Open stake, and Zip won Special. The two of them ran against the winner of the second open stake for breed.

Apparently Riley won a buuunch of stuff. I can't wait to hug and smother our "little man"! A lot of pictures were taken and I will add them to this thread once I have them! Can't wait to see them b/c I had to miss it.

Callie and Lola ran ASFA earlier in the morning.
    Callie came in second and Lola came in sixth out of 11 dogs in Open stake. Callie won 33 pts and wil be an ASFA FCh very very soon!

• Woohoo! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics 😃

• @mauigirl:

HI everyone!

I have just received news that Riley took BOB in AKC Lure Coursing at the Specialty. I have been going absolutely nuts all day wishing I were there and waiting to hear how things went. My news feed was via cell phone text message with Carrie and Liz.

There were so many Open dogs they split them into 2 stakes. Riley won his Open stake, and Zip won Special. The two of them ran against the winner of the second open stake for breed.

Apparently Riley won a buuunch of stuff. I can't wait to hug and smother our "little man"! A lot of pictures were taken and I will add them to this thread once I have them! Can't wait to see them b/c I had to miss it.

Callie and Lola ran ASFA earlier in the morning.
    Callie came in second and Lola came in sixth out of 11 dogs in Open stake. Callie won 33 pts and wil be an ASFA FCh very very soon!

He looked AWESOME!! All the dogs running for breed did. I was happy to award Liz with all the loot…it has been really fun to put names with faces 🙂

• Fantastic news:D Look forward to seeing the pics:D

• Congratulations! What great wins!

One correction to Callie's points, she only gets 30, the maximum you get to count no matter the entry is 10 dogs in calculating points.

• Oh! Thanks, Lisa. I haven't gone over those rules in the longest time. I thought that 40 something was the maximum you could get at any one ASFA trial. Clearly need to brush up on that!

Edit: Just went and looked….I was thinking of the first place dog. I think that is how I got "40" in my head.

• Great news super win's. Congratulations! Way to go….......

Rita Jean

• @mauigirl:

Oh! Thanks, Lisa. I haven't gone over those rules in the longest time. I thought that 40 something was the maximum you could get at any one ASFA trial. Clearly need to brush up on that!

Edit: Just went and looked….I was thinking of the first place dog. I think that is how I got "40" in my head.

No problem, it isn't usually a situation we have to worry about. At least not recently in these parts.

• Houston

Super job, how much fun. Congrtas to all of you..

• Congratulations to all!

• WOOHOO… THAT IS SUPER.... huge congrats!!!!!

• Congratulations! That is great!

• Riley ran great. Joe will have the coursing photos up on our Picasa album tomorrow. He is still editing the JC then we hit the road home.

• Huge congrats!!!

• Well done - cant wait to see the photographs!

• @lisastewart:

Riley ran great. Joe will have the coursing photos up on our Picasa album tomorrow. He is still editing the JC then we hit the road home.

Oh I'm soooooo excited to see pictures!
    Will you post a link here when they're up?

thank you thank you!

• Wow! What an awesome win.

Huge congratulations!

• Congrats Nicki! I saw Riley's last run and it was beautiful! Looking forward to seeing all those great pics, I just got home today. It was nice to finally meet you, hope you are enjoying the rest of the week. 🙂 We will have to get together again sometime. Roxie says she's ready for a rematch. lol

• Well done Riley!

• Well done Riley!

Suggested Topics