• Welcome to the forum FoxBark and Robin! We love pictures 😃

• Welcome I like the name very pretty Basenji.

Rita Jean

• First Basenji's

Welcome to the forum! Robin is a handsome boy!

• Welcome! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you! Good luck with your move and vet school! What a handsome boy…!

• Thank you, all!

I'll post some pics in the show off your dog category… as soon as I get photos transferred over to my new laptop.

Until then, I'll try posting this poor cell phone pic of Robin caught playing with my parent's dog last January.
    attachment_p_84089_0_011307_13591.jpg

• Glad you found us.

• Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it.

• Welcome to our pack!
    Stealing (especially paper products) is the middle name of all basenjis 😃

• Welcome to the forum, give me a shout when you make it to Oregon and I can welcome you to our great state! Will you be attending Oregon State University or Portland Community College for your vet program? Congrats!

• Oregon has some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. My fav is Cannon Beach.
    Its very dog friendly as well. Hope you get a chance to see it.

• Welcome, FoxBark and Robin! Very wonderful that you are going to vet school, we need all the basenji-knowledgeable vets we can get!

• Hello,

And Welcome. I am new to this forum as well but not new to the world of the Basenji: I got my little Red & White girl from BRAT 9 years ago this month. Her name is Zenta (AKA Zeenie) and she is still with me and is the matriarch of the pack. I have recently added a little black & white Basenji boy (his name is Ty) to our family and he is a "Golden Opportunity" dog from a local Basenji breeder: he is almost 3 years old and is being retired from the show arena and not being bred so now he is living with three gorgeous canine women: 1) The Matriarch Basenji, Zeenie (a red & white Goddess), 2) A delightful, fluffy white Goddess named Cali (an Eskie) and 3) A Beautiful Golden Goddess named Tater (a Lab/Beagle mix.)

We have a happy little pack and look forward to sharing and gaining lots of information from our friends out there.

• Welcome to the forum.

• Welcome to the forum! There is plenty of stuff to browse through in the forum when you should be studying for vet school…LOL.

• Welcome and thanks for the pic. (I always wonder why the dogs feel the need to party and play right under the Christmas tree.)

Suggested Topics