• Congratulations Steve and Poppy that is a brilliant result!

• Houston

She looks beautiful. Congrats to the both of you..

• Well done Poppy!! That picture is lovely, she looks beautiful πŸ˜ƒ

Huge Congrats!

• Congratulations Steve and Poppy

• @jules:

Congratulations Steve and Poppy

Thanks Jules, It should be Tegans turn for a win next. See you at the Hound Show?

Steve.

• congrats Steve !! and Poppy too ofcourse πŸ˜‰

about putting pictures here:

and put in between the URL of your picture, you can find that through uploading your picture on the net ( if you dont have an own ftp or website you can use photobucket for example ) then you rightclick with your mouse on the picture you want to show here in your posts and rightclick " properties" then you can see the url of your picture, select that and copy , paste between
    I hope you understand, and then you can post pictures in your posts immediately πŸ™‚

• @ibi_n_sane:

congrats Steve !! and Poppy too ofcourse πŸ˜‰

about putting pictures here:

and put in between the URL of your picture, you can find that through uploading your picture on the net ( if you dont have an own ftp or website you can use photobucket for example ) then you rightclick with your mouse on the picture you want to show here in your posts and rightclick " properties" then you can see the url of your picture, select that and copy , paste between
    I hope you understand, and then you can post pictures in your posts immediately πŸ™‚

Thanks I have tried it before and it did not work, but I will try it again when I have something interesting to post. I have pictures online at Picasa so it should work.

I love the pictures of your dogs and your artwork by the way.

Steve.

• Thanks again everyone, apologies if I have not replied individually to you all, Its difficult to find the time to get everything done at the moment, so the Forum has had to take a back seat for a while!

• Just experimenting with posting pictures.

Got It!!!!!

• Very many congratulatons to Poppy and to you. The pictures are lovely.

• @Patty:

Very many congratulatons to Poppy and to you. The pictures are lovely.

Thanks Patty, It was a great surprise. On a slightly lesser note we went best Puppy in Match at Chichester and District Canine Society last night, so I hope things are generally on the up!

Steve.

• Just a bit of news, Poppy and I won Junior, Graduate, BOB and Reserve Best Puppy in Show at South Eastern Hound Club Open Show at Hickstead yesterday. The breed judge was Deborah Diamond and the BIS & BPIS judge was Marie Bryce-Smith.

The show has a lovely laid back atmosphere and we will certainly be looking forward to it next year. It was sponsored by the Basenji Club and we all bring food, drink and gazebos etc. I would recommend it next year to anyone, as social events are rare in Basenjis these days.

The weather was mixed and was very cold and windy during the BIS & BPIS judging, Poppy did not do badly for a fed up, frozen shivering Basenji!

Steve.

• Well done Steve & Poppy!

• Well done Steve and Poppy, we are thrilled for you πŸ™‚

Will probably see you next Friday? πŸ˜ƒ

• Well done Steve & Poppy great result:D

• Well done Poppy!!

• WELL DONE POPPY!! we are so pleased for you, hope to see you on friday

• Well done Steve and Poppy!! Big congrats! πŸ™‚

• @moetmum:

Well done Steve and Poppy, we are thrilled for you πŸ™‚

Will probably see you next Friday? πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, Yes I will be at Richmond, Sue has to work.

See you Friday:)

• Thanks everyone:). Is anyone else coming to Richmond on Friday?

Suggested Topics