Skip to content

Aloha from L'Mo!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Introducing Habari's Black Cat and Habari's Black Fox

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    14k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    Precious! I've always wanted a B/W :)
  • Who says B's don't like kids!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    R
    Lol, lovely pictures, hehe zombasenji's
  • L'Ox and his new toy

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    S
    Very cute..a tired b….
  • L'Ox is a Doll

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    MacPackM
    Our adults look like that in our living room! The floor between the couches is covered with toys, pillows and blankets. Sometimes I can't find a dog till I start digging! We shuffle our feet there so we don't squash a dog. L'Ox is just too cute.
  • Mirtillo 'rides' a bicycle

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Humanoid: Love those pictures :) I've been to Amsterdam and Rotterdam. Surprised to see how many of you that actually was cycling….but it is kind of flat, so you don't have the same challenges as us up here :p Yeah, everybody has a bike here. I'm used to cycle around 20-30 km a day (school). So we make up for the flatness, by cycling for a long distance :p @Humanoid: In the winter, we just have to do other stuff … That's just great!! Looks like a lot of fun! It has been a long time since we had real snow and ice in the Netherlands..
  • They grow up 'FAST'

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    senjiS
    This probably won't help, but Deke is really short for Zindeku it means "protective charm" in swahili. Thats not his registered name. His name describes his personallity now, but not when he was a puppy. He grew into it.