• He is very sweet love all white on one side. Are you keeping this little baby?

Rita Jean

• He's adorable - I love how he tips over when playing with the stuffed animal. :D:D

• Adorable 🙂

• I bet he needed a long nap after all that hunting!!!!:)

• He's so cute. I feel sorry for him that he doesn't have playmates.

• Houston

ah Lisa, he is so cute..are you keeping him?

• Most likely L'Ox will be staying. He has been pretty insistent that he is Kinetic Interesting Times since he was born and Interesting Times is the name I have been saving my keeper red/white Nicky son.

Sometimes I also feel sorry for him having no littermates but really he doesn't seem to mind much. He just really wants to be a big dog and fit in with his pack. Yesterday he mastered climbing onto the elevated dog beds and was rewarded by having Nicky come and curl up next to the bed he layed in.

• I love the video of rio trying to play with L'Ox! So cute!

• WOW!! I Love his Markings! Such a big White Collar!! LOVE It ❤ Thanks For Sharing!

• @lvoss:

Most likely L'Ox will be staying. He has been pretty insistent that he is Kinetic Interesting Times since he was born and Interesting Times is the name I have been saving my keeper red/white Nicky son.

Sometimes I also feel sorry for him having no littermates but really he doesn't seem to mind much. He just really wants to be a big dog and fit in with his pack. Yesterday he mastered climbing onto the elevated dog beds and was rewarded by having Nicky come and curl up next to the bed he layed in.

Congrats on your new addition of the pack then 🙂 He's a lovely puppy, very nice.. 🙂

Suggested Topics