• Hello - what a great site! I ran across you while researching my Basenji's hives :eek: from I think a bee sting. Not sure if I am doing this right - But I just wanted to say I felt much better after reading what other Basenji's people have experienced.
    attachment_t_6635_0_jack-sweet-pea-face.jpg

• Houston

Welcome onboard. This is an awesome forum with tons of info, great pictures, antics and anything Basenji you might want to read about.
    Your Jack and Sweet Pea are beautiful. . How long have you had B's?

• welcome!! your basenjis look lovely!

• Welcome to the forum!!!

• Welcome to the forum, Jack and Sweet Pea look lovely:)

• welcome to this fantastic forum.

• Welcome! Lovely pair you have there too!

• Welcome - you'll find lots of information, help, fun and commiseration here on the forum. Your B's are awesome.

• Welcome, glad you found the site useful. There is a wealth of information here!
    Your basenjis are beautiful, I especially love black ones. 😉

• Welcome!! Cute furbabies!!

How's the hives? Bee/wasp sting? Seems to be the season. My Katie is just getting over one on her snout.

Hope you find all you need here.

• Hi and welcome your babies are very pretty. You'll have to share the Sweet Pea name that is our Blue Fronted Amazon name. Some how I am sure that your Sweet Pea is lots sweeter. I second how is the bee sting?

Rita Jean

• the best way to treat a bee sting on your Basenji, my B, Sahara is forever chasing bees, it is only a matter of time before the sting is thrown::eek::

• Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm just not sure where I am on this site LOL..I love the name nobarkus! Ha!
    Well Jack went back again to the vet today and now is taking Steroids/antibiotics and ear drops as the benadryl just wasn't doing it for him 😞 It seems that he also now has an ear infection going on most likely from over scratching. Still not sure if it was a bee or mosquito or ya know the week before he had his booster shots and rabies shot…hmmmm. Anyway..Jack is my first Basenji [R/Wht] he will be 8 in December…and Sweet Pea just turned 2 in January...she was the runt of the last litter from Jack and his best girl Judy. I love them dearly. I can hardly wait for the weekend to spend some time on this site. I emailed the link to my friend who is also the breeder I bought Jack from.
    Tally ho!

• Welcome from another Washingtonian!
    This site will keep you reading thats for sure.

Suggested Topics