Skip to content

Hello from the UK!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello from Oxfordshire, UK

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    Q
    Hi, Josh! I am a fairly new Basenji owner and I agree with all the above posts, but I live in Gloucestershire so if you would like to meet my boy we could meet up?
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    2baroos2
    kipawa-I sent you a message
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Ahmet, welcome to the forum - I do hope you'll get your pup.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    P
    Bungwa has a very dry mouth and I only managed to get a very tiny white patch on the test card but it was still sufficient to do the test with that. It only turns white when it's dry - the instructions are quite explicit. Of course as Pat says it could be a bad test form.
  • Hello from the UK

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome! Looking forward to hearing (and seeing?) more from you!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    basenjibratzB
    I sent you a private message with my info (phone number). We can arrange a visit. Also, when the weather cools down I'll let you know and you can come to a basenji pawtee! Laura