Skip to content

Whose Dog Gets Chills?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    In your position, where you really have to take her out a lot, I understand. And I hope her comfort continues. My point was it is situational need, not dog need to be that social. :) I have a slim chance of that having worked with my current 2, but with my incredibly dog aggressive first one, I'd have been out in a basket muzzle and warning everyone to keep their dogs away.
  • Need a gift for a dog lover; customized dog art ideas??

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    lisastewartL
    I have had a couple stained glass made, but there is normally a 3-4 month lead time as the artists are already booked up for Xmas this yr. Most of the artists on etsy will be booked this late in the yr, I had two quilts and a needle felt made a couple yrs ago and I placed my order in June in order to guarantee Xmas delivery. If you have a nice photo, there is a company called treasure knits that does wonderful woven afghans out of a photo with about a one week turn around. I have had both afghans and pillows made from photos as xmas gifts from them and they do great work.
  • Solar dog

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KanangaK
    Oh my… that looks familiar (from today): [image: 3e322118.jpg] Buddy would love this environment. Lots of sunlight (when the sun is out).
  • When should we get him fixed?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    E
    we waited the full year. We thought we might want to do agility and lure coursing, and had read that early neutering could lead to thinner bones. Thinner bones means more chance of injury, so we figured we'd wait. He seemed to sail right through the surgery, recovery wasn't too bad. I say, why not wait, if there is no intact female in your household, and the dog is properly contained.
  • For The Love Of A Dog

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    jys1011J
    All teary about this..THANKS for sharing :)
  • Dog aggressive

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    hi, my boy hates dobermans because he was attacked by one, the little ones are fine!!!!.go figure!!. try to introduce through the fence it might take months!!. but give it a try. i didthis last week with a med ,size dob and he wasnt realy sure what to do but didnt'growl or napp at the dog!!!. try this and let me know how it goes, still trying thangs myself too. i'll keep u informed if something works!!.