Skip to content

More pics of Little Eesha!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few more Pippin pics…

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    AWE!!! He is WAY too cute! Such a gorgeous pup. Im so glad he and your current dog are getting along. :)
  • Tenjis action pics! (warning! lots of pics!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Go Tenji go! :) Just great pictures of a basenji enjoying life - gotta love it.
  • More pics of this weekend

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    I love your pictures, they are always so wonderful and I love how socialized Tillo is, he's such a great boy OMG this has to be the worlds biggest tennis ball LMAO [image: 8851956_orig.jpg]
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    myranM
    Lovely swimming pic?s especially the one with daddys head beside his beloved B glad that your beasts approved the new stroller..LOL There are quite a few basenjis that enjoy swimming I guess it?s matter of taste and habit;) Myran thinks he?s a lab when Miss Efia is a real prissy when it comes to water…..
  • Some pics of today..

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    basiB
    Fantastic pics as usual:D Keep them coming
  • My Little Monster

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    youngandtiredY
    I got one of those bathroom trash cans with the lid & pedal and my Sahara figured out how to get into it. She is sooooo smart, I had to put the can into my bathroom cabinet under the sink. These B's amaze me every day, they are too smart for us humans. haha