Skip to content

Hello, I'm Kat, the new girl!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi Everyone! I'm new here.

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    11k Views
    N
    @SethS Hi & Welcome Seth! Your new girl is gorgeous!! I just love the red & whites and the brindle & whites! My first girl, Darla was red & white so that color really tugs hard at my heart. My second, Dorie was brindle & white & now, brindles tug pretty hard at my heart too but, I know I can't have the darker brindle....too much like my Dorie. I'm not saying I'd get another red/white just because of the color.....there would have to be more than the color! But your new girl is really gorgeous!! I'm sorry about your other one & I'm sure that you look to see if the gate is closed now. It's sad that we learn a lesson like that but I bet you don't have that accident again! Congrats on your new sweetheart!!
  • Benji says 'Hello'

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Welcome to you (P…) and Benji, so pleased to see you on here!. I hope the seizure was a one-off but i'm sure you'll get plenty of valuable advice here if not. Do get in touch with M & L they have a wonderful vet for Skipper in Oswestry.
  • Hi I'm new here!!!

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    Welcome to the forum from another Dutch member! We would love to see pics of Lootah :)
  • Hello, I'm Ashley

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    Aahley, if your boyfriend didn't check to see if the pups parents were fanconi tested, I believe you will want to get your pup checked asap. It will help you know what you will be in for in the future.
  • Hello!! I'm Cairo

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    SOO, i LOVE the pictures, but please, HOW did you post them??!! help please
  • Barrooo I'm new to this forum

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    T
    Hi Amber, welcome to the Forums! Lots of fun Basenji talk here, I think you'll enjoy it. Give Morpheus a hug, oh, ok, Shai can have one too. Tex sends his brother a big Barroo! Terry