Skip to content

New on forum but not new to B's

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • My B's hocks are down (Walks flat footed)

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    khanisK
    Since this is a bit old and there hasn't been a reply I wanted to touch base with you. How about some pictures of Kona's hocks.. that would be helpful to see. Hope she is doing better and her weight loss is gradually coming down. Kathy
  • New to Forum/New to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Welcome and congratulations! I have two BRATS myself, and a third basenji as well. So beware, they ARE like potato chips (You can't have just one) I love her name, she is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear all about her Homecoming!
  • New to site but sure not to Basenji's

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    Welcome at the forum!
  • New to the Forum

    Member Introductions
    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    19k Views
    BorbasukB
    First time, that's great; congratulations to her! My Ezri was perfect at six months. Not any more, she waited to be a teenager before subjecting me to public humiliation.
  • New to the Forum!

    Member Introductions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    7k Views
    moetmumM
    Hi Alan, welcome to the forum.
  • Barrooo I'm new to this forum

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    T
    Hi Amber, welcome to the Forums! Lots of fun Basenji talk here, I think you'll enjoy it. Give Morpheus a hug, oh, ok, Shai can have one too. Tex sends his brother a big Barroo! Terry