This guy must spend HOURS in training!

• This makes me smile every time I see it.

• A while ago I met Helle and Selma at a dog show. They do THAT as well for warm up (concentration) before the dog show wow

It really is amazing what you can do with clicker training…

Regards,
    Esther

• Then you haven't seen THIS:

[yt]fHBo3BNX1tM&[/yt]

And there is more:

[yt]A8YRiZcRM2Q&[/yt]

One word: respect!!

• wow… this is so amazing...

• I made the mistake of showing my husband. He is certain I could train mine as well.
    While I appreciate his confidence, I don't need the pressure, LOL.

• Ah, but time spent training your dog (even if it is a basenji) is fun. (okay, most of the time it's fun.) Don't you feel inspired to go train a new trick or two after watching?

Check out this freestyle for more cool moves:

http://bluecroft.wordpress.com/dressage-dog/

• If anyone wants to train my sled dog to do this…!! 🙂 Miles thinks he's pulling a team when we go for a walk!! That is amazing!! Makes me want to get a clicker.

• Those are great! I would love to get my B to do that. My B actually picks up tricks pretty well…. lets see... he can sit, lay down (only on soft surfaces), paw, other paw, and high five. Knowing how independant minded they are, it's been fun trying to see how many tricks he can learn. I like to think that he is easy to train because of how attached he is to me. Unlike most Bs, he actually wants to please me! However, I have had several times when he just gets frustrated and does all of his tricks all at once. Its really cute, and I have a hard time keeping from laughing!

• the black and white Basenji is my Panda's daddy Gosha (Georg Glamur Hanaczek) and I guess the red and white girl jumping over the Mastiff is Tutsie (Bulldobas Top Totty) but I am not sure about that… Both dogs live in Moscow (RUS) and belong to Irina O., Kennel Lis Glamur - see I am very proud...

Regards,
    Esther

• @BDawg:

If anyone wants to train my sled dog to do this…!! 🙂 Miles thinks he's pulling a team when we go for a walk!! That is amazing!! Makes me want to get a clicker.

Maybe you should get one of these to have the "reel fun".

Regards,
    Esther

Suggested Topics