• @Janneke:

Thank you 🙂

You are going to the German Basenji Speciality right..? I will probably have to bribe BF.. But I'm planning to go too 😃

Yes I'll be there, hopefully you can talk your BF into going:D

• Congrats! I think you need to go to an agility class next. My basenjis really enjoy it, even if they are not doing the course the judge put out.

• @agilebasenji:

Congrats! I think you need to go to an agility class next. My basenjis really enjoy it, even if they are not doing the course the judge put out.

SOOO true!!! LOL Apparently they don't read the same paper I do?

• Congratulations!!!:D

• Awesome! You both look like you are having so much fun 🙂 Love it!

• Congratulations! Tillo is such a great dog!

• Congrats both of you ! Great achievement. 😃

• Thank you all! We're very proud of Tillo!

We will definitely try some agility or breitensport in the future.. but Tillo does have some problems with walking loose.. and I don't want to ruin the lesson for other participants 😃

• YEAHHHH Congrats Tillo and Janneke!!!!!
    What a great result!!!!

(i wanted to do that also, we only take puppy cause it doesn't work with our sailing days… :()

@Janneke:

Thank you 🙂

You are going to the German Basenji Speciality right..? I will probably have to bribe BF.. But I'm planning to go too 😃

When is the specialty??
    Maybe we can go too!!!!!
    We are very often in Germany and always wanted to walk a german show!!!:D

• @Buana:

YEAHHHH Congrats Tillo and Janneke!!!!!
    What a great result!!!!

(i wanted to do that also, we only take puppy cause it doesn't work with our sailing days… :()

When is the specialty??
    Maybe we can go too!!!!!
    We are very often in Germany and always wanted to walk a german show!!!:D

Thank you! 🙂
    The speciality is.. I guess.. August 29.. You can find it on the site of the German Basenji Klub: http://www.basenji-klub.org/. I believe it's under "termine"..

Suggested Topics