Skip to content

Whose B is this?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Vacationing with a B

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    H
    A campsite would be good for them to roam around. When we take on vacation, I also make sure to visit any local pet cafe so they could eat food we usually don't cook.
  • 2 B's or NOT 2 B's…. That is the question!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    dmeyD
    I'm afraid If I do decide to get another I won't have a chance to introduce them beforehand as it Will probably be a puppy I bring from the US.. I doubt there will be a problem since she will be a young puppy…
  • Is that a B I see?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    Definitely looks like a basenji to me. If it was something like a lab, they would be in the pool hogging the space.
  • My B Scared me to DEATH!!

    Basenji Talk
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    I have had a couple of basenjis that howled occasionally in their sleep. That is really spooky, a long, low mournful howl, sitting up but asleep. I have never heard one scream while asleep. Our first screamer would do it to let you kow where he was, and that he wanted you to come to him. Sounds like what your boy did in the middle of the night! And it is nothing like a howl or yodel, it is a bloodcurdling scream! Anne in Tampa
  • Your B and Fluffy

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    BarklessdogB
    My dogs want to pluck those dogs like chickens.
  • The B-500

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    SunnyS
    OMG !!! OMG !!! this was so halarious to read… I thought sandie was just being goofy shes only 10 weeks now and does this... It's so funny because her feet r too big for her body so she usually crashes...I guess im in for a treat when she can actully jump on the furniture ...