Basenji Boy & Girl For Sale in Miami, Florida

• Hello my name is Maylin
    I'm currently living in Miami, Florida
    you can contact me at: (305) 970-5780 or PM me

–----------------------------

Basenji(s) For Sale: Boy & Girl
    Age of Basenji(s): 2 Weeks and 5 days old today
    Current weight of Basenji(s) for sale: 1-2 lbs
    Weight of Basenji(s) parents: Mother's current weight is 22lbs and the Father is 30 lbs
    Parents health tests:
    Registration if any (AKC, Basenji Clubs, etc): Mother (AKC) Father (ACA)
    Price: $1,000.00
    Age when puppies will be ready to be taken home: 10 weeks
    Date when puppies can be taken home: January 30th 2006
    Do you ship your Basenjis: No I do not ship puppies

• @Maylin:

Hello my name is Maylin
    I'm currently living in Miami, Florida
    you can contact me at: (305) 970-5780 or PM me

–----------------------------

Basenji(s) For Sale: Boy & Girl
    Age of Basenji(s): 6 days old today
    Current weight of Basenji(s) for sale: 3-4 lbs
    Weight of Basenji(s) parents: Mother's current weight is 22lbs and the Father is 30 lbs
    Parents health tests:
    Registration if any (AKC, Basenji Clubs, etc): Mother (AKC) Father (ACA)
    Price: $1,000.00
    Age when puppies will be ready to be taken home: 8 weeks
    Date when puppies can be taken home: January 30th 2006
    Do you ship your Basenjis: No I do not ship puppies

Can you please list the health tests the parents have had; up to date doesn't give enough information. I would like to know which tests, and what the results were.

• Can I ask, is this your first litter?
    Where did the sire/dam come from, which line?
    Also, do the parents have any show Championships in the immediate line?
    This info is important when your selling puppies like you are.

• what is the ACA?

• I think that ACA refers to American Canine Association, Inc.

• Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all the constructive questions for Maylin about her ad. Some of them should be definitely discussed more in other threads like (AKC / ACA Registrations) instead of here and added to the for sale posting guidelines.

While helping this member with their Ad to adhere to our posting guidelines we put the age of the puppies to be taken home to be 8 weeks based on the information Maylin provided. After recalculating it turned out that its actually 10.5 weeks since the puppy is already a week old. So that should clear up some confusion in this thread.

Now this whole thread is edited by admin since it was going a little off tangent. We contacted Maylin privately and she should provide additional information everyone has requested shortly.

Lets educate and help each other,
    Happy Holidays!

• Hello Everyone, first of all let me start by I'm truly sorry for not responding back to you sooner ~ I have no computer @ home and the only one I have full access to is the one @ work and work has been hectic lately… any how Yes this is our first litter, both Dam and Sire have all their medical records up to date as far as their vaccinations abd keeping them heart worm free, their both on heartguard and frontline the dam although did get her hips check for hip displasma before we even thought of breeding, The vet said our dam was perfect and should have no problems at the time of birth. as far as the line of basenji's I'm currently looking into that I beleive they are from different lines unless your asking if their related if thats the question the the answer is NO. (the dams face looks more like fox and the sire face is not as pointy)... last but not least the Sire does have show Champion in his immediate line. please write any additional questions.

bottom line, I just want to find good homes for the puppies...

Take care everyone,
    Maylin

Suggested Topics