Skip to content

Basenji girl for sale in the DR???

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
  • Hello I just got an email forward to me by my vet with this photo and says Basenji girl for sale. Nothing else… I emailed her asking for info, if registered, if health tested, name of parents etc..
    attachment_t_10656_0_img-20110115-00365.jpg

Suggested Topics

  • dreaming of a Basenji girl... (ILM)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    43
    1 Votes
    43 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    [image: s!Amw_xo4r6YFzi5lnf9MjzvWzVy6BTw] Testing image link...
  • 0 Votes
    38 Posts
    37k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Breeding once a year actually is not a problem health wise. Breeding to produce pets for income… not so much.
  • Basenji Stud For Sale, Brindle

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    6k Views
    J
    I have been looking for a male basenji for quite awhile. Do you still have him? How much are you asking for him. Please send pictures and more information to mt_contry_girl@yahoo.com. Thanks Jennifer
  • Female Basenji for sale in Tyler, TX.

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    AJs HumanA
    @sharronhurlbut: Pat, I am not a "fan" of low cost spay/neuter places either…BUT IMO, they are less of a risk than having an intact basenji placed in the general public. I will post an article I just received re pet owners and getting their pets fixed in my next post. Re this note, to me, having the dog fixed at one of these places is the lesser of 2 evils. Yeah…what she said!
  • Basenji For Sale - Needs good home

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    T
    Update: Our Basenji has found a new home. Feel free to remove this thread. Thanks. Tod Southern Illinois
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    M
    Hello Everyone, first of all let me start by I'm truly sorry for not responding back to you sooner ~ I have no computer @ home and the only one I have full access to is the one @ work and work has been hectic lately… any how Yes this is our first litter, both Dam and Sire have all their medical records up to date as far as their vaccinations abd keeping them heart worm free, their both on heartguard and frontline the dam although did get her hips check for hip displasma before we even thought of breeding, The vet said our dam was perfect and should have no problems at the time of birth. as far as the line of basenji's I'm currently looking into that I beleive they are from different lines unless your asking if their related if thats the question the the answer is NO. (the dams face looks more like fox and the sire face is not as pointy)... last but not least the Sire does have show Champion in his immediate line. please write any additional questions. bottom line, I just want to find good homes for the puppies... Take care everyone, Maylin