Skip to content

Basenji puppies for sale in uk

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji puppy from the uk wanted

    Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    ZandeZ
    No litters this time of year. But email me privately and I will respond as soonas I can.
  • Looking for a basenji puppy!!

    Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    M
    @abmyir We lived in Hawaii and could not find one in US back in 1960 so we got ours from N.Z Cost was $2000 air but he was worth all of it. [image: 1588543460557-basenjipurebreddogpukkanutwelcomenuggetkoa6yearsold.jpg]
  • Basenji puppy

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    AntigoneA
    @debradownsouth He was Arrested and then he died. I will refrain from posting Horse related posts. You just did not believe me when I said Horses are taken to Great Adventure. Now regarding the Basenjis relation to Wolves: Mu dog loved the Wolves and when I would walk the Wolf and the Dog in the Park the Dogs there which included Rotties, Saint Bernards, Bull Mastiffs all pulled their owner out of the Park because Dogs instinctively fear Wolves. Thannks!
  • 0 Votes
    38 Posts
    37k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Breeding once a year actually is not a problem health wise. Breeding to produce pets for income… not so much.
  • Basenji Puppies for Sale Ovid, MI

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    61
    0 Votes
    61 Posts
    63k Views
    W
    Hello, We are looking for a red/white female. We live in Wisonsin around Green Bay and would love all the information you could give me in regards to your puppies once they are born. You can contact me at johnson8903@yahoo.com or 920-737-5319. Thank you, Monica Ditewig
  • Basenji puppies are here!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    nala121498N
    Congrats! Looking forward to the pictures…you know how we love those pictures!!